Okay, but aren't everyone's lives busy! The girls were so excited to start school this year (Marissa is in 2nd grade and Kiersten is in Kindergarden). I will have to post their first day of school pics when I have some time to download them! I also have a new calling at church-I am the Beehive advisor and I am really excited about it, albeit a bit nervous too. I didn't realize how many emotions it would stir up just from the first activity-it got me thinking about myself as a young woman and how dramatic I could be. Junior high was high stress! It will be fun though to get to know the girls in my ward-I'm looking forward to it.
It's been a really fun, and busy summer. The girls have been taking piano lessons, I've been working like mad, and Justin has been Mr. Mom as usual. We had the opportunity to get our backyard finished FINALLY! I will post pics of that one too once we get the details done. This summer has been full of milestones for our little guy Wyatt too. He kicked the bottle, is learning to use his little potty, and is parroting everything we say-literally, he is talking so much. We understand about 75% but the rest is some kind of jibberish that only he knows what he is saying.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited oyu are in Young women's too it will be so much fun!
Post a Comment