

I had the opportunity to go on a 4 day cruise with my sisters and my mom and aunt last month. It was so fun! Our cruise left out of New Orleans so Amber and I headed out there 2 days early so we could do some sightseeing ahead of time. My mom and auntie met us the night we arrived and my other sisters met us the next evening. We ate at Cafe Dumont which I can say is as good as everyone says, and we walked Bourbon Street (totally trashy-not worth your time unless you crave booze and women). The cruise itself was amazing. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to sit on the boat and just look out at the clear beautiful ocean and we would lay out during the day (which isn't really my thing but I found it totally relaxing in doses). There were also great waterslides and we were all over it-it would get warm and there was no thought about getting in the crowded pool-we would head over to the water slides and cool down! We ate everything we could (food was awesome) and went to shows, napped, read, and when we docked in Cozumel, we went ziplining for the day. I am sold on cruises and can't wait for the next one!
2 comments:
Marcelle everyone in your family just gorgeous:>
I'm so glad you got to do that with your family! I miss hanging with you!
Post a Comment