Monday, September 6, 2010

My Boyfriend


Everyone has one-that famous person that they have a huge crush on and would love to meet. And I am not a starstruck person at all-I wouldn't ever ask for an autograph and go out of my way to meet someone famous....except for David Copperfield. I have literally had a crush on him since I was a young girl. He is the most amazing magician ever and I have always watched his specials on TV and went to see him at the MGM about 12 years ago. Well, my boss is best friends with David's marketing guy so he told my boss he would get her front row tickets to his show on July 30th (so I'm blogging it a little late). I went with my two sisters (since I work with them) and my boss Tamra and co worker Michelle and a friend of Tamra's (Katarina). We went to dinner at Shilla beforehand and had sushi and then went to see David. The seats were one table row back from the stage, maybe 15 feet or 20 feet max, and it was the most amazing show ever! He made a car appear out of nowhere and he cut himself in half and made himself dissappear a couple times. I mean everything he did was so awesome and over the top amazing. I was like a schoolgirl for Elvis, it was kind of sad (again, mostly because I NEVER get like that). Well, Amber my sister was the same way so I don't feel bad-in fact at one point I thought she was going to hyperventilate! Anyways, Tamra, Michelle and Tiffany all got to go up on stage and be a part of the acts. Totally cool-The best part is that after the show ended, one of David's minion's came and got us and said David wanted to meet us so we went backstage to take pictures and meet him. Let me just say I had to work hard to keep my cool, but check out the huge cheesy smile on my face as I latched onto him! Fabulous experience-I count that in my top ten that I got to meet my boyfriend David! Don't worry, Justin knows about him and besides, he has his own "girlfriend", Cameron Diaz.